This recipe is as good, if not better, than a boxed mix! Try it for your self and let me know how they turned out! Bet you can’t eat just one brownie!?!
Prep Time: approx. 10 min Cook Time: 20-25 min Ready In: approx. 30 min Servings: 2 1/2 dozen bars
- 1 cup brown sugar (or honey)
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees F and grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. In a large bowl, combine brown sugar (or honey), flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt. Add oil, eggs and vanilla; stir just until moistened. Do not over mix.
- Spread mixture into pan. Bake at 350 degrees (if baking with honey, lower baking temperature 40 to 50 degrees to prevent over-browning) for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Peanut Butter Frosting Ingredients:
- 6 Tablespoons (3/4 stick) softened butter
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Directions for frosting:
- Cream all ingredients together. (Note: Best done by a stand alone mixer.)
With all of my recipes I post, I hope you try it and let me know how it turns out!!