This dish is a nice Saturday evening meal. Easy to put together and if you are a big tuna fan, the end result is tasty! Yum!
Prep Time: approx. 20 min. Cook Time: approx. 45 min. Servings: 10 to 12
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 10.75 oz. can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 8 oz. mild cheddar cheese, (½ cubed/ ½ shredded)
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 small green pepper
- 6 small mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 5 oz. seasoned croutons, partially crushed (or any Stove Top Stuffing Mix)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook as directed on package; drain
- Meanwhile, in a 9×13 inch baking dish, combine soup, tuna, cubed cheese, and rest of ingredients; mix well.
- Add pasta to baking dish and mix together. Add remaining shredded cheese to the top of mixture; sprinkle croutons over dish
- Place in oven for 45 minutes. Cheese should be bubbling when done. Let cool. Enjoy!
With all of my recipes I post, I hope you try it and let me know how it turns out!!